Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2016

I'm not sure what I feel about this year. Some amazing people died and that really sucks. 

Personally, I moved away from Indiana for the second time in my life. Most days I'm thankful that I'm not freezing! Most days I also miss my friends.

My Grandma got put in a nursing home- but she needed to be somewhere where she could be help beyond my parents.

My parents moved to Florida. It's so much fun to visit their new home (though it's always fun to visit them). But nothing beats going South to see them! 

As stated in a previous post, my anxiety has shot through the roof. My stress has become almost a tangible monster.

I was unable to really practice my dream this year. Photography is the one thing in like that I want to do. It's the passion I want to make my life.

But, Atomic Lucite has flourished. I didn't keep an actual tally on sales but I can tell you it was high. Higher than I could have ever dreamed. 

I made a few new friends this year. Most of them came from the Internet and through Atomic Lucite. But, I adore them so much.

I went from a girl who felt like I could never belong in the Pinup community- to a girl that made her own way it. I have friends who encourage me.

My self esteem is just the same. I rarely post selfies because I feel like I'm being laughed at- even if I'm not. That's just me though, and it won't ever change. 

My wardrobe has grown and I have embraced skirts when I had hated them. I've learned to love crop tops. Wearing my dresses to a store makes me feel like a princess.

My dog turned 6 and he's still as crazy as ever. But he sleeps more. That's our own doing though- as we haven't stopped since we moved and he sleeps because he can't lift a hammer.

We moved to Ider, Alabama. Population of... not many. There's one restaurant here, and it sucks. I'm a city/suburban girl. This is too much some days. But, on days when Ibfeel so anxious- I'm glad to be here- away from all the people.

This world has gone to hell.

On a plus the Cubs won! I still smile just thinking about it!

And then I think of what happened right after that and my heart sinks into my stomach.

But, I'm officially really happy to see this year go. As a year, I wouldn't personally call it my worst I also wouldn't call it my personal best. It rode in the middle though it had good and bad spikes.

I'm eager to make 2017 a lot better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment